martes, 6 de octubre de 2009

Cancer - My Chemical Romance

E B C#m

Turn away, if you could get me a drink of water

Am

Cuz my lips are chapped and faded

E

Call my Aunt Marie

B C#m

Help her gather all my things

Am

And bury me in all my favourite colours

A

My sisters and my brothers

B B/C C#m Am

Still I will not kiss you

F#m B E

Cuz the hardest part of this is leaving you

E B C#m

Now turn away, cuz I'm awful just to see

Am

Cuz all my hair's a bandoned all my body

E

Oh my agony

B C#m

Know that I will never marry

Am

Baby I'm just soggy from the chemo

A

But C ounting down the days to go

B B/C C#m

It just ain't livin'

Am

And I just h ope you know

E Am

That i f you say goodbye today

C#m C#m B Am G#

I'd ask you to be true

F#m B C#m

Cuz the h ardest part of t his is leaving y ou

C#m/C B B/Bb

Woah

F#m B E

Cuz the h ardest part of t his is leaving you.

1 comentario:

  1. quedo un poco mal porque centraste el texto, intenta alinearla a la izquierda que te va a quedar mejor.
    Muchas gracias, siempre quise tenerla

    ResponderEliminar